Letters of inquiry are required before submission of a full proposal. Letters are accepted throughout the year for preliminary review by the grants committee, but must be postmarked by March 1 for the spring funding cycle and by August 1 for the fall funding cycle. Letters will be accepted via USPS first class/ priority mail, or email only. If the request is recommended for further consideration, the applicant will be invited to submit a full proposal for the spring deadline of April 15, or the fall deadline of September 15. Please refer to the submission of full proposal tab for further information.
Letters of inquiry should be no more than one page and include:
* Official name of the applicant organization
* Name, phone number and email address of contact person
* Dates during which the project will take place
* Confirmation of the organization's current tax-exempt status with the IRS
* Specific grant amount requested
* The total budget for the publication
* A brief description of the project
Please do not include any other materials at this stage of the request.
Letters should be mailed via USPS first class, or emailed to:
Ray A. Graham, III
Elizabeth Firestone Graham Foundation
One Wind NW
Albuquerque, NM 87120